International Contractor who has projects on the King Abdullah Financial District, Saudi Arabia is seeking a number of Architectural Draftsman.
The client is question is urgently looking for a number of Architectural Draftsman to support them until project completion which will be around December 2020 but could be longer.
The project is a high-rise commercial building complex which will be mainly office space.
The construction works are nearly complete and fit out is due to start soon, so Architectural Draftsman with a background on fit out would be preferred but not essential.
The Main Contractor in question, would initially be offering a short term contract of around 3-5 months however there is a 90% chance this would be extended to project completion.
Due to the urgently, a Architectural Draftsman who is in Saudi Arabia now with a transferable VISA would be highly preferred as the interview process will involve some test drawings which would be needed to be done in person.
Below is a few more details about the role.
- Start date: ASAP or soon after Eid
- 8 - 15 years experience in Architectural / civil drafting
- Contractor background preferred
- KSA experience highly preferred
- Auto CAD, Microsoft Excel / Office
- Must have experience on Building Construction and / or fit out of Buildings (Commercial Office Space preferred)
- Ability to understand the sub-contractor design and create final shop drawings
The job will be working 6 days per week and is looking for a determined, Loyal & Architectural Draftsman to see them through to completion.
If this is of interest of or you know someone who would be, please ask them to share an updated CV.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.