A huge worldwide client of mine has an urgent need for a 2 Applications Support Specialist to join they large team based in the near the Sydney CBD!
This client is huge in the world of client advisory and Consulting for their clients and a well know and established leader around the globe. Excellent communication skills are a must and the successful applicant will be a team player, self-starter and able to motivate themselves to move quickly on assignments, productively working to schedule with minimal supervision. Skills transfer and upskilling of peers is expected.
Please see below a couple of the day to day tasks of this role:
- Provision of specialist technical support include: maintaining existing/new software applications; as well as identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving application and systems issues.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develop improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability
- Have strong investigation and reporting skills
- Challenge effectively
- Demonstrate great digital publishing skills; and
- Are proactive with a positive, flexible, assertive, can do attitude!
Essential skills needed are:
- 3+ years SQL database Support experience
- 3+ years Level 3 support experience
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Must have supported 3rd level Applications before
- Experience in technical documentation
- Strong investigation and reporting skills
- Strong troubleshooting experience with SQL databases
Desirable Skills Include:
- An understanding of business process flows in larger ERP systems
- Experience in Finance or Accounting environments
- Experience with Automation
- SCOM experience
If you are keen to discuss the role furthur please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018