A huge worldwide client of mine has an urgent need for an Applications Support Specialist to join their large team based in the near the Sydney CBD starting on a 12 month contract! This role will be starting early January 2019.
This client is huge in the world of client advisory and Consulting for their clients and a well know and established leader around the globe. Excellent communication skills are a must and the successful applicant will be a team player, self starter and able to motivate themselves to move quickly on assignments, productively working to schedule with minimal supervision.
Please see below a couple of the day to day tasks of this role:
- Provision of specialist technical support include: maintaining existing/new software applications; as well as identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving application and systems issues.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develop improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability
- Have strong investigation and reporting skills
- Challenge effectively
- Demonstrate great digital publishing skills; and
- Are proactive with a positive, flexible, assertive, can do attitude!
Essential skills needed are:
- 3+ years SQL database Support experience
- 2-3+ years Level 3 Application support experience
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- Must have supported Level 3 Applications before
- Experience in technical documentation
- Strong investigation and reporting skills
- Solid troubleshooting experience with SQL databases
Desirable Skills Include:
- An understanding of business process flows in larger ERP systems
- Experience in Finance or Accounting environments
- Experience with Automation
- SCOM experience
This role will move quickly so please don't delay on applying today if you have the right skills set and are keen to know more!!!
For more information please speak to Jamie at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018