Experienced Application Support Analyst
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working in an environment where you have the ability and willingness to learn and adapt daily. My client works in a relatively (less then 10 years) new market worth an estimated $10 billion and rapidly growing. We are looking for people who will help us and our clients develop more efficient optimisation methods. The support team works closely with the account management team.
Due to our business growth and expansion in APAC, we're looking for someone who is enthusiastic about new technology, has not only the existing technical skills to be successful but also the acumen to learn even more; you'll never run out of things to learn here. You're comfortable being a mediator between account and technology teams, helping both reach solutions on high-priority technical issues. There is plenty of room for advancement in this role within the department or otherwise within our company that is a meritocracy.
- Manage and resolve multiple primarily non-transactions application support requests
- Be a gun problem solver with a willingness to troubleshoot any issue that may arise.
- Issue escalation tracking and response management
- Maintain the company's ticketing case system; answer, troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues
- Take ownership If a ticket can be completed without the development team
- Contribute to the company's Knowledge Base by the creation of new Articles and updating existing ones
- Assist with screening and hiring permanent support team members for the Support Team
- Assess team progress and identify needs of the Support Team
- QA Testing and Validation
- Coordinate in-depth training on support-related tools and processes
- Some limited on call and after hours work is occasionally required
All about you:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 - 10 years relevant work experience as a support representative in a small or medium sized business
- Fluent spoken and written multi-lingual skills at a technical level
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Basic to mid-level SQL and HTML experience
- Decent Knowledge of Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets is a plus
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
If the above seems like something you would excel in please apply with the most relevant CV and I will reach out soon.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com