- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- $900 day rate
You will work with a wide range of clientele and can expect to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination to a broad spectrum of application security assignments.
About the organisation
Our client is a leading Managed Security Service Provider. They are considered industry experts and an employer of choice within the security space.
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide security consulting expertise to the organisation's customers; offering creative, relevant and commercially viable solutions.
- Balance security and information risk against requirements such as usability, agility and cost
- Perform security research, analysis, vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
- Incorporate security in all phases of development life cycle
- Create and recommend alternative solutions to meet security requirements
- Work closely with other stakeholder teams to continually improve application security
You will have demonstrable success in delivering security focused projects, an in-depth understanding of application security and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Significant experience of application security architecture across different domains
- Experience with Code Analysis and Penetration testing tools
- Knowledge of security controls from OWASP Top 10, NIST
- Strong knowledge in SANS/CWE, authentication infrastructure (SAML, OAUTH, OIDC)
- Hands-on secure application development in multiple programming languages
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexible work-life balance.
- Contract extension available (based on performance)
- Funded training for relevant industry education
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Sacha De Silva on 02 9285 1063 for a confidential discussion regarding this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018