My client is a global leader in providing IT Solutions looking for an Application Architect to join on an initial 12-month contract, based in Canberra starting ASAP. This opportunity has the potential to be extended or turn into a permanent opportunity.
About the role
As the Application Architect, you will be a part of a progressive and innovative team providing leading-edge solutions to the end client. You will draw on previous successes and have a proven technical and integration background to provide complex, integration solutions. You will also develop strong relationships with product development organisations to be viewed as a product champion through your knowledge and approach.
- Manage key functional design areas of the project
- Ensure systems and solutions are built for sustainability (are maintainable and reusable)
- Contribute to pre-sales tender responses and deliveries
- Identify, implement and develop complex integrated solutions for an entire enterprise
- Use advanced diagnostic and design capabilities
What you can bring to this role
- Minimum 5 years' architecture experience
- Expert knowledge in business modelling, Java architecture, security model and service interfaces
- In depth knowledge of industry, technology and strategy trends
- Experience mentoring and team leadership to others
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Long term contract available with the view to extend or go permanent
- Work on a progressive project that is one of the first of their time
- Be a part of a future focused and innovative team
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018