My client is currently sourcing a high calibre Applications Analyst to join the Solutions Group to provide support to the investments and distribution teams. The Solutions Group is critical to the ongoing success of the department and has a track record of ensuring the smooth running of the business applications used by Perpetual Investments. Perpetual offers a flexible, inclusive working environment, last year winning Best Workplace Flexibility program and this year being awarded the Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation, and is dedicated to growing and strengthening your leadership capability.
Your Key Duties:
- Monitoring and fixing daily automated processes
- Troubleshooting and resolving production system issues
- Liaising with third party vendors for incident resolution
- Analyse and develop small change to existing systems and processes
- Liaise with business teams on the status of outstanding issues
- Active role on BCP tests and audit requests
- Monitor and act on tasks assigned to the Solutions Group
- 3-5 years' experience within applications support preferably in the investment management or trading areas
- Good client facing skills. In this role you will be working closely with senior personnel of Perpetual Investments and you will need to be comfortable interacting with stakeholders on a day to day basis
- Working knowledge in at least one of: industry leading order management system, CRM or enterprise data management tool, Factset, Reporting (Business Objects, PowerBI)
- Proven ability to consult and interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Working knowledge of SQL
If you are interested in the role please apply online and I will be in touch shortly.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com