Application Analyst - ERP / Permanent / Chiswick / Immediate
My retail client is currently looking for an Application Analyst - ERP, you will be part of the team responsible for the operation and support of a number of key Business Systems within my client. The role requires an exciting team player who relishes responsibility, is proactively technical and has ambitions to succeed in the retail space.
Supporting the entire user community (circa 2000 people) across 8+ sites
Working within an immediate team of 2 people and much larger expanded team
Part of the team responsible for providing systems knowledge across IT project & business teams.
- Check, monitor and resolve any business system issues on a daily basis.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd line support for IT-owned systems and applications.
- Incident response, providing accurate and timely updates to support tickets, managing issues and problems to resolution.
- Confidently administer day-to-day business issues with third party suppliers.
- Actively assist in the delivery of departmental projects.
- Collate and relay feedback from business as to the usability, performance and perception of business systems and processes. Make recommendations for changes based on this feedback; always maintain an understanding of user perceptions of key systems .
- Develop, suggest and maintain changes to operational procedures with a view to improving the efficiency and stability of deployed systems.
- Collate, maintain and share knowledge with effective
- documentation, communication and collaboration.
Skills / Experience required
- Impeccable customer service
- Technical hardware and software troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Ticket management methodologies and processes
- Involvement in delivery of projects within a fast-paced organisation.
- Operational processes and procedures
- Certification - ITIL v3 Foundation (desirable)
- Knowledge of systems and data (Merret, ServiceNow, HHTs)
If you would be like to be considered this role, please send an updated cv and I will be in touch to discuss further
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales