A local utilities company in Austin, TX is looking for an Application Administrator to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Applications Administrator looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Administers software applications in areas such as configuration, deployment, installation, tuning, monitoring, maintenance, updating, documentation and data archiving.
- Works with QA/QC team to test, review and document installation, operation and troubleshooting procedures.
- Assists in the design and implements backup, recovery, disaster recovery and monitoring plan for software applications.
- Provides technical assistance, customer service and problem resolution for applications supported.
- Develops and runs queries and other reporting for users.
- Adds/removes users from the application and/or sets up the application to utilize LCRA single sign on.
- Pursues new technologies, knowledge, training and problem resolutions. Researches, tests and develops these technologies.
- Plans and coordinates small to medium sized software application projects or portions of larger projects and provides documentation for projects. Conducts team meetings, provides task management, estimates and defines project timelines, allocates resources, prioritizes work, and manages the work package as assigned under periodic review.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements. Assists in developing recommendations for application purchases and upgrades.
- Trains and mentors less-experienced staff.
- Adheres to NERC CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection) Standards, NIST (National Institute of standards and Technology), ISA (Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society), and IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) as applicable to application supported.
You must have …
- 2+years of experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) on a global scale.
- Strong programming & scripting skills with PowerShell & PowerShell32 and or other programming languages.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 (e.g. system administration, device drivers, general use and familiarity with the UI)
- Active Directory Management
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a Utilities company out of Austin, Texas.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
US Citizens and permanent Green Card holders only
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.