An Analytics lead is required for an initial 6 month contract based in London. The key requirements are for a Power BI specialist to oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights to analyse business functions, key operations and performance metrics.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Use advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting developers with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Conduct code reviews in accordance to standards.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modelling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement quality controls in line with organizational standards and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Be adaptable to change and be flexible within the role, stretching your capabilities to fill gaps where needed.
- Provide support and mentoring to development team.
- Must have the ability to work independently, but also guide the work of other team members, with minimal supervision.
- Be proactive in providing assistance where required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Project Manager.
- Development tools including MS SQL, R.
- Hands on experience of BI and Data Visualisation tools including Power BI.
- Others tools including SharePoint, JIRA.
- Familiarity with development methodologies including Agile, SAFe.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales