- Analyze data and activities to provide relevant and up to date information to support decision-making and the effective working of the Company.
- Proactively research, produce, monitor and analyze cost, policy or other information to enable analysis of key themes and trends.
- Manage the day to day relationship with relevant internal parties or employees in order to understand their requirements, deliver appropriate, customized solutions and advice, and build cross-functional working in line with the Company's policies and processes.
- Manage the day to day relationship with contract or external service providers, including negotiation, interpretation and application of established contractual agreements and/or service level agreements to ensure adherence to standards and best outcomes for the Company.
- Assist and coordinate work on projects by contributing to improve project delivery within the relevant function.
- Keep up to date with market/regulatory developments within own profession/discipline in order to ensure the optimization of best practice for the Company.
- Develop and maintain analytical systems, models and procedures in order to support design solutions and enhance time/consistency/safety/efficiency and operability.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related area and up to 5 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience. An advanced degree/credits is preferred.
- In-depth experience of a field or multiple fields of work processes.
- Knowledge of relevant industry practice and legislation and knowledge of current trends within the industry and developments in legislation or regulation.
- Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience and proficiency in relevant company related IT systems
- Extensive and significant knowledge of one field of work or broad technical depth in multiple, related fields sufficient to lead programs or projects.
- Knowledge of budgeting and operational planning.
- Sees multiple relationships between different sources of data, identifying several likely causes or consequences of a situation
- Sees patterns or trends in data or situations, notices when something is similar to a past situation
- Promotes team effectiveness by soliciting input from team members, communicating expectations of the team and delegating responsibilities while providing support and structure
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.