Progressive Engineering are recruiting for an experienced Analog Layout Engineer for a 6 month contract role.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Analog IC Layout is required.
- Transistor level knowledge for circuits such as Operational Amplifiers and ADC/DACs.
- Ability to recognize failure prone circuit and layout structures, good grasp of analog and DFM standard methodologies, and proactivity in working with circuit designers to identify the best approach to solving problems.
- High level proficiency in interpretation of Calibre DRC, ERC, LVS, etc. reports.
- Knowledge of Mentor Graphics or Cadence layout tools
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales