As Analog IC Designer, you will be responsible for the design, verification and modelling of analog circuits which will define the performance of the organisations wireless chips. In this position you will be required to interface with technical implementation teams, as well as demonstrating the capabilities of the product to customers. You will be required to have a deep understanding of CMOS transistor operation, be an expert circuit designer and an expert with IC design flows.
- Chip qualification and product engineering support
- Simulation results verification
- Bench measurements validation
- Chip debugging
What you can bring to this role
- MSc or PhD in Electrical, Electronics / Communication Engineering
- Solid understanding of CMOS transistor operation
- Demonstrable expertise in circuit design and with IC design flows
- Working knowledge of IEEE 802.11 standard and familiarity with analog modelling languages
- Previous experience working within a GNU/Linux development environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly experienced team, working on innovative technologies. If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV or contact me on 02 9285 1057 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018