Agile Coach - Education - Sydney - 6 month contract + ext. - 900 inc. super day rate
I am currently working with a large Education organisation that are looking to hire an experience Agile Coach to work across multiple Research Projects over a large transformation program. Please see the below details:
- Effectively mentor Project and Change Managers to ensure Agile methodology is utilised efficiently.
- Build up Agile processes and ceremonies within an uncertain environment.
- Effectively engage with relevant stakeholders and assist with building the Proof of Concept for the organisations Agile path.
- At least 5 years of experience within an Agile environment.
- Previously worked as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master for at least 5 years.
- Preferably worked within the Education sector.
- Ability to engage with very senior stakeholders and utilise high EQ to ensure that business units are cohesive.
- Ability to start working within 2 weeks or earlier.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send me through an updated copy of your CV in a word format. Alternatively, feel free to contact me on 02 9285 1065 or reach out over LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-robertson-719b74116/
Whilst I understand that this opportunity may not be for you, If you do happen to know of any friends or colleagues that would be keen on applying for the role in question, feel free to pass on my contact details to them.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018