About The Role
We are seeking a self-motivated, proactive Digital Data Analyst with a 'can do attitude' who is proficient in Adobe Analytics. You will draw on your digital or eCommerce experience to visualise data in a meaningful and easily digestible way.
About the client
Our client is one of Australia's leading automotive and insurance companies and is currently offering the opportunity to join a fantastic team of high performing developers.
- Adobe Analytics
- Some hands on experience working in a digital or eCommerce environment
- Train other users on adobe analytics
- Gather stakeholder requirements and talk to the business to find out what they really need
- Dashboarding experience and visualising data in a meaningful and catchy way
The successful candidate needs to demonstrate:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Proficient background in Adobe Analytics (Essential requirement)
- Proven decision making ability
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrate a passion for and understanding of our company's customers' deadlines.
- 6 month contract
- Immediate start
- CBD location
- Exciting established client
If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW. For further information contact Alyssa Fraser on (02) 9285 1000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018