About the role:
On behalf of my client i am looking for HRIS Administration and Support Specialist, based from their head office in the north suburbs of Sydney. My client has a massive foothold in the oil & gas, power and minerals industry. The role is being offered as a full time permanent opportunity.
Fulfil the roles of HRIS and Success Factors administration and super user.
Provide 2nd/3rd level Success Factors support to the business through the WMA Service Desk system and recommend solutions or alternate ways to meet business requirements.
Maintain data accuracy, postings and information updates in the Success Factors environment and associated HR systems as appropriate.
Perform system administration changes to resolve issues or deliver new functionality.
- Minimum 5 years of HRIS experience with a focus on implementation, admin and end user support
- Degree in HR, Business systems or IT
- Extensive experience of Microsoft office applications to include outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Sociability - key to the work culture
- Flexible working environment
- Market leader in oil & gas/power and minerals industry
My clients will be holding interviews for this role ASAP so if you are interested in applying and have the essential skills please forward a copy of your updated CV to Todd Thorn-Saville for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com