Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for an Accountant to work for a world renowned global engineering company in Houston, Texas. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting environment and offers career advancement.
- Receive, review, and process payment requests
- Ensure appropriate documentation is secured for US Federal and State tax requirements
- Effectively manage A/P aging schedule/cash disbursement to vendors on timely basis
- Communicate cash needs periodically for cash forecast
- Understand job cost and overhead cost structure - apply knowledge to A/P review
- Prepare monthly billing support for Joint Venture project
- Prepare select General Ledger entries for Project Job Cost
- Prepare monthly A/P GL to Sub-ledger reconciliation
- Prepare and administer annual IRS 1099 requirements
- Administer annual expatriate tax filings
If you are looking for your next challenge or looking for career advancement, then please get in touch today.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.