- Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical / accounting functions in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, or related financial area in various areas of the company.
- Demonstrate knowledge of bookkeeping accounting principles.
- Able to use job-specific computer systems (SAP, CARMs, FINS, FAMS, CATS, etc.).
- Assist in special projects and analysis under the direction of exempt personnel.
Additional Job Details
- Cash Deposits, Stop Payments, Wire/ACH information, exceptions, ACH reversals and returns.
- Prepare & analyze the daily forecast.
- Review & request foreign currency purchases with Treasury.
- Bank to bank transfers.
- Provide operational support to accounts payable and treasury on a daily basis and identify opportunities for cash management process improvements.
- Open/Close/Change Configuration on bank accounts.
- Update signors on bank accounts.
- Month End Close and Metric data support.
- Good communication skills, oral and written, good record keeping and organization skills are needed.
- High School / GED required. 1-3 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience required.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.