AEM Developer required on an initial 6 month contract with a large Cheshire based organisation specialising in financial services.
Objectives of role:
- Develop new capabilities on the platform as per platform road map.
- Enhance existing capabilities on the platform as per platform road map.
- Support and mentor the junior developers in the team.
- Work with the PM/Scrum Master to ensure successful project delivery, by helping address issues, prioritisation, resource assignments, and plan resource needs based on changing customer demands.
- Be able to deputise for the PM/Scrum Master on occasion.
- Develop, unit test and support system test Components/Work Packages in accordance with the design.
- Develop, unit test and support system test new interfaces in accordance with the design.
- Make changes to existing Components and Interfaces (enhancements).
- Perform all development activities in accordance with the system coding standards and guidelines.
- Mentor junior developers to assist in their development and role performance.
- Experience of working in an agile development environment.
- Experience as a developer in Adobe AEM.
- Understanding of Adobe AEM Components (CRX Package Manager, etc.)
- Knowledge of Responsive Design principles and practices (Bootstrap).
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services.
- Understanding of SEO principles and accessibility practices.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics and Tag Management (preferably Adobe Analytics and Tealium).
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills (English). Great communication skills using remote communication, working as part of an global team.
- Team-lead experience within a software development background.
- Understanding of build and deployment concepts.
- Understanding of GIT and version control concepts.
- Understanding of Maven and build concepts.
- Understanding of Jenkins and continuous integration concepts.
- Understanding of MySQL and database concepts.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales