One of our top clients, an organisation in the air conditioning manufacturing, is looking for an experienced Embedded SW Engineer.
Freelance - Embedded SW Engineer
Embedded SW Engineer - Project overview:
In this role you will be responsible for building the Software for smart heating equipment.
You identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to test our software and identify potential problems in our test strategy.
- You use your experience of testing and testability to implement a better software design, promote great engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
- Primarily coding in C
- Work on product roadmapping and be the primary point of contact for code review and complex issues.
Embededded SW Engineer - Details of the mission:
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: 6 months
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: East Flanders
Embedded SW Engineer Required - skills for this:
- 2 to 8 years' work experience as an Embedded SW Engineer
- Experience with C coding, Linux and RTOS
- Knowledge of Electronics & Embedded software
- Fluent in English
- Independent, problem solving skills, result driven
- You hold a master's degree in a software development or related area
Apply now for this freelance Embedded SW Engineer position:
Are you our new Embedded SW Engineer? Apply now online or to speak to a consultant in the IT team about this project or similar projects in IT, contact Mounir El Azzouzi via +32 (0) 22 33 162 or m.elazzouzi(a)progressiverecruitment.com