Are you the Software Engineer my client needs?
You're motivated? Eager to learn? Wants to take initiative in a dynamic and fast-growing, international group?
The answer on these questions are yes?
Then you're the Software Engineer I need!
My client is a dynamic and fast-growing, international group (Market leader in a high end niche sector). Their focus is on the design, development, production and support for electronic and mechatronic systems.
You will be part of the software team developing software for applications related to weaving machines.
As Software Engineer you will have to collaborate closely with your colleagues to define technology, concepts and implementation for actual and future platforms including:
Weaving machine functionalities; IoT and cloud applications; PC and network applications; the HMI of the weaving machines
- Education: Engineering degree in computer science/ master degree in ICT
- You are a team player but can function independently
- Showing initiative, being communicative and enjoying responsibility are a must
- Critical keywords are: C++, QT, Java, Python, OO concepts,...
- Eager to learn and possess a desire to improve your professional/technical skills through training and experienced colleagues should be something to enjoy
- To work in a innovative team within a company that is at the forefront of technology in its segment
- To receive coaching and on-the-job training from experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to further develop yourself and take the initiative in a dynamic and fast-growing, international group
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.