Job Title: Document Controller
Schedule: 8 hour work days, 40 hours a week
Location: Denver, CO
Length: 1 year
Work Location: Denver, CO
Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to work for one of the world's biggest oil and gas companies based in Denver, CO . If you want to work for an amazing company with very quick progression and great benefits apply here. This company is one that is multinational with an annual revenue of $16 billion per annum, they have facilities in over 40 countries worldwide and are one of the frontrunners in their established industry.
Duties included in this job are:
- Manage document control and final documentation services inclusive of project document management processes, status, reporting and handover to operations requirements
- Facilitate implementation and training on the project Electronic document management System
- Report on the status and issues pertaining to each of the facilities work packages
- Interface with the Engineering Contractors, as necessary, in relation to document control and final documentation on behalf of Company
- Support implementation of revised document control processes in support of Midstream unit.
HS Diploma or equivalent is a must, college preferred.
If this sounds like something that would interest you or know of anyone that would be interested, you can reach me on 1713 423 1636 or simply apply above.
Job Type: Contract
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.