EHS Field Advisor, Greeley, Co area.
What we are looking for!
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in environmental or Occupational Safety and Health or other related field
- Typically requires 10 years of experience in EHS
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) + 3 years of additional equivalent experience.
- Five years of oil and gas experience
What you will be doing!
EHS field advisers will be supporting the storm water program in the DJ.
- Responsible for EHS operational support
- Coordination and execution in areas of policies,
- Programs, and procedures, including, but not limited to: company EHS policies and regulatory agency compliance.
- Program development/implementation
- Hazard identification
- Incident identification
- Remedial programs
- Risk identification/mitigation, and performance measures.
When do I start??
Why join us???
- Competitive Salary
- Contracted Position
- Career Progression
If this role - EHS Field Advisor interests you, please get in touch today!
If you know anyone else who would fit this role & has the credentials, please refer them!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.