A TOP Oil and Gas service company is currently looking for a Principal Machine Operator local to Houston, TX to join them on a contingent contract with the great potential to extend.
My ideal candidate will be able to:
- Set up, adjust, and operate manual and/or numeric control/computerized numeric control lathes, mills, drills, grinders etc.
- Utilize a wide range of measurement devices, procedures and machining techniques
- Train and assist other operators if needed
- Be able to rotate from sitting at a computer station for an extended amount of time, work from a bent position and handle up to 50lbs
Here's what you'll get in return:
- Working experience with a LEADING name in the Oil and Gas industry
- Great hourly pay PLUS overtime pay (40+ hrs/week)
- Eligibility for Benefits
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.