Progressive Global Energy is seeking a Project Manager to join a well-established Oil & Gas Client in Houma, LA for a 1 year contract with the potential to extend/convert to a full time opportunity!
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
- Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the work site.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the work site as needed.
- Coordinates the activities of service operators and specialists during the equipment rig-up and rig-down on a work site and the preparation and operation of equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for management of the chemical/material inventory at the work site.
- Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with jobs performed.
- As needed, performs data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Coordinates the clean-up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Provides on the job coaching to subordinates and utilizes competency processes to enhance skills development and the job performance.
- Responsible for ensuring field paperwork is correctly completed.
- Possession of an Offshore Survival and Emergency Training certificate.
- Possession of an Offshore Medical certificate.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years of experience in Pipeline and Process Services which includes experience in Pipeline Pigging, Hydro testing, flushing and / or Nitrogen Purging and Helium Leak Detection.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a good general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and guidelines for PSL personnel.
- Valid license to operate a motor vehicle is required.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.