Progressive Global Energy is seeking a Project Manager to join a global and established Oil & Gas Client in Houma, LA for a 1 year contract with the potential to extend/convert to a full time opportunity!
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
*PIPELINE NITROGEN MEMBRANE SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE IS IMPERATIVE*
- Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the worksite as needed.
- Coordinates the activities of service operators and specialists during the equipment rig-up and rig-down on a worksite and the preparation and operation of equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for management of the chemical/material inventory at the worksite.
- Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with jobs performed.
- As needed, performs data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Provides on the job coaching to subordinates and utilizes competency processes to enhance skills development and the job performance.
- Responsible for ensuring field paperwork is correctly completed.
**The position is OFFSHORE and the candidate will be working days and nights**
- Possession of an Offshore Survival and Emergency Training certificate.
- Possession of an Offshore Medical certificate.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years of experience in Pipeline and Process Services which includes experience in Pipeline Pigging, Hydro testing, flushing and / or Nitrogen Purging and Helium Leak Detection.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a good general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and guidelines for PSL personnel.
- Valid license to operate a motor vehicle is required.
If you, or someone you know, meet the above requirements, please apply with your most up to date resume or call Bianca Rennie at 832.900.5923 for more information.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.