An outsourcing contract company in Hampton VA is looking for a software developer to join their team.
Manage user requirements and design, develop and test software to meet the requirements
- Code, test and troubleshoot application software
- Prepare work estimates for assigned development requirements
- Provide regular reporting to Project/Task Managers
- Assist in evaluating design of new and existing systems to judge their functionality, effectiveness, reliability, performance, usage, maintainability and cost of ownership
- Collaborate and coordinate with systems administration team to ensure comprehensive system testing, availability, and long term lifecycle considerations.
Excellent at verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven will minimal supervision while demonstrating initiative and vision - Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with AJAX, Bootstrap
- Experience in utilizing software version control system (ie. GIT)
- Experience building front end graphical user interface design
- Experience using JIRA to track bugs/issues
- Experience with SSO implementation
If you or anyone you know is interested then get in touch today!!!!!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.