A telecommunications company in Dublin OH is looking for a PROVISIONING TECHNICIAN to join their expanding team.
- General Qualifications: Description
* Designs and provisions customer, network, dark fiber, and collocation circuits including on-net and off-net basic routing network configurations. Creates layout records and maintains data integrity of inventory record consumption.
* Initiates capacity requests and tracks for completion based on deployment commit date.
* Manages individual daily workload in alignment with revenue and customer commitments across multiple orders, systems and processes.
* Validates orders for information accuracy based on internal company product ordering specifications.
* Assists in process documentation and provides training and guidance to new hires regarding processes, equipment, network architecture, and facilitates issue resolution. Qualifications
* Owns and resolves all issues and related problematic activities against assigned orders.
* Associate's Degree in a technical field/capacity preferred.
* Requires a highly motivated and solutions driven individual that desires to expand their knowledge, as well as exhibits creativity and originality.
* Proficient knowledge of ring configurations and network routing.
* Proficient knowledge of basic metro gear/equipment
* Experience/knowledge on equipment retrievals required.
* Adapts and thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
If you or anyone you know may be interested then please get in touch today!!!!!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.