We have two requirements based in South Oxford for two 2nd line Support / IT Analysts. These are for initial 6 month contract positions, with the option to convert to staff.
Candidates need to be able to start within a two week notice period and can interview at short notice.
You will join with a supportive existing IT teams to define, document, implement and support system existing changes & configurations.
Ideally you will have experience with 2nd line support with exposure to HTML, CSS and have touched SQL. Most importantly you will like to progress and improve their technical skills in the
- 2nd line support experience
- Working knowledge of current web technologies, HTML5 and CSS3 in particular.
- Working knowledge and use of SQL and is capable of retrieving and manipulating data.
- Prior exposure to development tasks in a web-based environment,
- Work with IT teams and business Analysts to ensure configuration and integration solutions meet business needs and are in alignment with best practices integration strategies.
- Identify roadblocks and work with Business Analyst to create development tickets.
- Provide technical advice on client calls to support Business Analyst.
- Document configuration environments for hand over to internal technical support teams to address questions and issues that arise post launch.
We cannot provide sponsorship at this stage.
Please send across an updated CV if these role are of interest or give me a call in the Manchester Progressive offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales