The most important responsibilities are:
- Application development for our embedded controllers using the IEC1131 software standard. The platform is a PLC/embedded controller specially developed for our needs.
- Analyze the functionalities of our machines and together with the machine experts and project leaders develop new control and monitoring applications
- Maintain existing applications
- Report results and follow up project team lab tests
- Cooperate and share knowledge with fellow software developers.
- You have a passion for software development - You have a special interest in embedded software development and automatization. You want to control, monitor and integrate machines in an industrial environment. - You are either a senior software developer with an impressive track record, or you are a junior software developer who can convince us of your exceptional talent for software development.
- You have knowledge of C#,C++ and/or other PLC/IEC1131 programming languages. Having a solid background in object-oriented programming is a must.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving, result driving, curious, eager to learn. - You are customer focused: delivering an excellent service and maintaining good relationships with our internal and external customers. - You are a real team player and like to learn from experts. - You have a great sense of entrepreneurship. - You are a strong communicator.
- Master's degree in engineering: Automatisation / Computer Science / Electronics or equivalent.
- Working language is English, preferably speaking Dutch
Country and city description
Belgium - - Wilrijk