My client, an Upstream Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for a project QA-QC Drilling and Completions Supervisor to join their team located in Minot, North Dakota. My client has a great reputation for valuing their employees and having a great company culture. This is a 9 month contract with the potential to extend.
This role will typically suit someone with drilling and completions background.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary facilitator in building and supporting project quality plans
- Provide QA-QC support to D & C team to ensure proper controls are in place to promote safety and increase operational efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of computer software such as: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio, and SharePoint
- Minimum of 10 years experience in QAQC and at least 5 years in the drilling and completions side
- Lead Auditor preferred
- Knowledge of systems based on API or ISO 9001
- Four year college degree
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
Day Rate: $650 to $750
Prefferably local candidates
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone. If you are no longer looking for work but know of somebody that would benefit from hearing about this opportunity, please feel free to pass along my information. Thanks!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.