A multi-national business consulting company in Houston TX is looking for a SAP SECURITY CONSULTANT to join their expanding team.
Job Details - Description:
* Serve as the SAP Security subject matter expert *
* Design, test, document and implement security best practice controls for SAP security solution, interface security, communication security, etc…
* * Adherence to SOX and SOD controls
* * Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution
* * Implement Security notes, upgrades, legal/compliance patches, deployments and enhancements
* * Provide third level support for SAP Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services.
* * Works with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects and identify and implement appropriate solutions.
* * Recommends and develops security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
* * Qualifications/Requirements:
* * Bachelor Degree in Business or Information Technology
* * Minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience implementing and maintaining SAP security concepts and strategies (role design, profile generation, authorization objects, etc.) and operational administration (PFCG role maintenance)
* * Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Security and Risk Management
* * Functional knowledge of SAP ECC, GTS, CRM, BW, Portal, Solution Manager and GRC modules and the critical access requirements
* * Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
* * Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
* * Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* * Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
* * Self-Motivated * Desired Characteristics:
* * Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
* * Client focused and support oriented, with strong customer service skills * * Analytical and Detail Oriented
* * Action oriented and drive results
* * Adaptable to changing environment.
If you or anyone you know may be interested then please get in touch today!!!!!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.