My client a large Upstream Oil & Gas Company is looking for a Project Manager to hire for a 12 month contract.
Rate: $30-$32 hourly
Contract: 12 months
Schedule: M-F 40 hours
Location: Jacksonville, FL.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited university or college (OR a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a Project Management role)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a project management, engineering or manufacturing role
- Significant Project, Construction, Field Engineering and / or Contract Management experience in Power or Oil & Gas industry
- SAP experience
- Six Sigma training
- Primary customer contact
- Resolve specification and commercial issues, manage correspondence, provide periodic updates, ensure customer satisfaction, and negotiate / coordinate as appropriate.
- Manage the financial performance of assigned the project or components.
- Ensure on-time delivery in accordance with contract.
- Manage project risk issues including receivables, claims, contract changes, margin enhancement, and effective project closeout.
- Lead project team through contract reviews to identify & manage risks, monitor financial and operational performance against the agreed timescales, and initiates corrective action where appropriate.
- Responsibility for managing OTR matrix teams including Engineering, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Logistics, Finance and Services.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.