Are you a Network Engineer and open for a new challenge, when a good opportunity comes across? Or do you prefer more freedom in your role, instead of being micro managed? Let me introduce you to a company that manage their employees differently. Not just a company, but a great employer with employees who are proud about their unique company culture. An employer who believes in the power of self-steering teams.
We are looking for a Network Engineer
In this position you are responsible for the prime availability of the network. This means that you are in charge of the maintenance, trouble shooting and identification of concerns. Also you are capable of planning, coordinating and implementing measures and are actively present during brainstorm meeting. Furthermore you have a critical mindset and are not afraid to come with suggestions for optimizing the network quality.
With these skills you perfectly fit in this position
* 2-3 + years of work experience as a Network engineer
* CCNP, ITIL Certification
* Knowledge of Cisco
- Extensive knowledge of network technology such as Routing, Switching, VoIP, Site2Site VPN
- Experience with Vmware
- Basic experience with Linux
- Good English / Dutch / French communication skills
- Independent / analytical / problem-solving ability / critical / result-oriented
* Driving license
What you get back for your hard work
* Salary based on your knowledge and skills
* bonus scheme
* professional growth opportunities
* inspiring work environment
Where it all happens
The company is a market leader in the IT sector.
Are you interested in this position of Network engineer? Apply now and click on the link or send your cv to Faranak Ahmadi via f.ahmadi @ progressive-nl.com.
If you want more information about this function or similar functions in IT, call Faranak Ahmadi via 020 530 5800.