Our client who are based on the outskirts of Warrington are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a contract basis for an initial 4 month basis. You will be working with a couple of their clients who operate within Utilities / Water sector. We have interview slots for this coming Friday & Monday.
You need to start within 14 days' notice in writing.
* Assistingin all aspects of the Commercial delivery strategy
* Analysis of Cost Data & Information to produce and enhance cost models
* Target Cost Evaluation and benchmarking
* Tender Evaluation
* Early Warning Notices, Variation Orders, EOTs
* Commercial management of subcontractors including subcontract order, interim valuations, applications, final accounts & payment
* Extensive experience and operational knowledge within the Water industry
* Experience within other utility based organisation outside of the Water Industry would be useful.
* Proven skills and experience of delivering within a Cost Consultancy/Quantity Surveying organisation
* Experienced in taking part in complex contract negotiations
* Excellent literacy, numerical and IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel and VBA applications
* Technical awareness and ability to work with support to deliver pre and post contract services under the NEC 3 Option C form of Contract.
* Internal and external stakeholder engagement and communication skills
* Cost Planning, Construction , Cost Management , Commercial Management , Cost Reporting, Project Control, Procurement, Cost Control , Subcontracting, Value Engineering
* BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar level degree or vocational qualification
* MRICS / MCIOB / MCICES or other professional qualification desirable
If this role is of interest, please send across your latest CV or give me call in the Manchester offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales