We are looking for a looking for a Oracle / ETL Consultant to join a Global Company based central London. The role will be for an initial 6 months, though extensions are expected.
The role is responsible for analysis and development in order to maintain, enhance and optimise existing systems and interfaces as well as providing technical expertise in order to implement new interfaces and systems for the purpose of efficiently sharing data across multiple systems and building features to drive internal business needs .
- Strong Oracle 11g SQL and PL/SQL, especially in transforming large amounts of data
- Strong SQL query performance optimisation and efficiencies
- Proficient in UNIX shell scripting
- Highly experienced in ETL platforms (Talend)
- Sound knowledge of Data Modelling for high volume transactional processing and Data Warehousing
- Data Warehouse environments design experience with a large number of feeds/interfaces and integrating with Marketing ESPs such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Highly experienced of working in Agile/Scrum environments
Areas of Responsibility
- Work within the team to support an Agile transformation within a fast changing environment
- Actively analyse, investigate and resolve data and algorithmic problems within the CRM data warehouse
- Develop and implement enhancement design to meet new business requirements while maintaining and improving quality and reliability
- Continuous focus on realizing data efficiencies across integrated systems
- Complete project work to high technical standards following agreed development practices
- Test changes (unit, system and load testing), assist with additional tests (user, QA)
- Management of change requests through change management lifecycle
More details are available on request. We cannot provide sponsorship for this role*
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or call me in the Manchester Progressive offices. You can find me on linkedin too.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales