This role is part of the Reliability Group supporting plant operation and reliability improvement efforts. Working in a team environment, it carries responsibility for implementing reliability best practices, developing and optimizing preventive maintenance tasks, and supporting maintenance activities. The position interacts with other technical groups on site (process engineering, maintenance, and capital project groups), corporate technical networks and peers, and vendors/suppliers as needed to resolve problems and improve plant reliability and performance. The position is located in the Bayport Industrial District in southeast Harris County adjacent to both La Porte and Pasadena, TX.
* Monitor equipment performance and make improvement recommendations
* Apply data analysis techniques to develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and other problems that adversely affect plant operations including capacity, quality, cost, safety, environmental, and regulatory compliance issues
* Provide technical support/expertise within your discipline in the design and installation stages of projects for new assets and modification of existing assets to minimize life cycle cost and maximize asset availability
* Lead or participate in incident investigations and root cause analysis
* Systematically define, design, develop, monitor, and refine an asset maintenance plan that includes: Value-added preventive maintenance tasks
* Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
* Apply value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign and make/buy decisions
* Participate in interdisciplinary reliability improvement teams to guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, controls, and safety systems.
* Provide technical support within your discipline to production, maintenance, project, and process engineering groups
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.