- Develop sourcing strategies to identify candidates for critical and difficult-to-fill external searches with a focus on enterprise software/technical engineering positions.
- Conduct new candidate prospecting, including Internet database search & mining
- Network with candidates / prospect leads for new viable candidate prospects and referrals
- Develop new external candidates to support the talent pipeline for targeted skill and functional areas
- Conduct in-depth phone interviews and promote Ventyx's visibility/brand and reputation as an employer of choice.
- Provide candidate assessments that drive effective decisions to interview
- Write up candidate summaries (to include current compensation, salary expectation, motivation for seeking new opportunities, timing constraints, ability to relocate, etc.)
- Track all phone screen interviews, profile information, and interview results in the company's Hiring Management Tool (Taleo); Recruiting Results and Performance Statistics will be measured monthly with a focus on quality of candidates and number of candidates identified/sourced
- Ensure phone interviewing and candidate screening calls / activities are in compliance with applicable state, federal and local laws and Ventyx's Policies
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree is required plus 3-5 years direct recruiting and candidate sourcing experience for technical engineering and Information Technology professionals is required.
- Must have exceptional candidate sourcing skills in the software engineering or high technology industry
- Must have been in a role previously that required direct responsibility for new candidate identification, sourcing, networking/development, and assessment of candidate fit
- Must possess extensive knowledge of internet sourcing tools and methods, including highly-developed proficiency with Boolean search logic, internet mining, engineering specific resume databases and ATS database search techniques; AIRS certification or other related search technology internet and direct sourcing training is preferred
- Proven success with Diversity sourcing initiatives
- Technical curiosity and savvy; ability, skills and initiative to self-educate regarding application and use of technical recruiting tools included devices, software and apps, and social media trends. Interest and knowledge of future recruiting trends and innovative technology
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.