Process Control & Instrumentation Engineer - 55k+ - Rotterdam
For an international Oil & Gas company in Rotterdam we are looking for a Process Control Engineer who will be part of the Process Control team. You will provide technical support in the Botlek and will work on executing productivity project and are responsible for all aspects of control engineering.
The main tasks of a Process Control Engineer will be to:
- Focus on equipment obsolescence, design, specification and configuration of control systems such as PLC, SCADA & DCS systems (Novatech D3);
- Hands-on plant-assistance for problems, commissioning and activities of continuous and batch processes;
- Collaborate in the global domain and technical leads;
- Provide remote support and travel as necessary in case of major plant breakdowns.
The Process Control & Instrumentation Engineer suitable for this position will have a background similar to the following:
- Bsc in an engineering field or reached this level through experience;
- Field experience in the Oil & Gas field;
- 5+ years of experience;
- Site experience with FAT, SAT, FFP, shutdown systems and commissioning;
- A strong communicator.
This Oil & Gas company offers a good salary, good secondary working conditions, ample of opportunities for personal development and a truly interesting, challenging and international work environment.
Do you see yourself as the new Process Control Engineer, or would you like more information about the position? Contact Isaura Smit, Automation & Process Control Engineer recruiter or call +31(0)205305822.