Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to work for one of the world's biggest oil and gas companies based in Odessa, Texas. If you want to work for an amazing company with very quick progression and great benefits apply here. This company is one that is multinational with an annual revenue of over $ 20 billion per annum, they have facilities worldwide and are one of the front runners in their established industry.
Title: Office Administrator
Pay rate: $15/hr
Duration: 3 month - with an opportunity of converting to perm
Shift: 8hr work days, 40hr work weeks. M-F
Work Location: Odessa, TX
* Analyze and organize office operations and procedures such as financial reporting and budget preparation, preparation of payrolls, flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, and other administrative services within a specific function (i.e. Accounting, Procurement, and Security).
* Monitors or assists in monitoring administrative functions to ensure compliance with administrative directives and effective management techniques.
* Evaluates office production, revises procedures, or devises new methods to improve efficiency of work flow.
* Reviews personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
* Prepares activities and budget reports for guidance of management.
* Coordinates activities of various personnel within department.
* No more than 20% of activities are clerical in nature.
Skills and Experience
* Experience using SAP preferred.
* Previous experience in an office administrative role
* Minimum 1 year experience
If this sounds like something that would interest you can reach me on 1713 423 1636 or simply apply above
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.