.Net Developer-Financial Services- Melbourne CBD
This is an exciting, contract opportunity for a .Net Developer who under the guidance of the IT Team will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- -Work collaboratively with the other IT functions in responding to Business unit requirements that underpin the day to day activities of existing .NET-related applications systems.
- -Participate in identifying process and system improvements for the Application Support team and, more specifically, in the .NET domain.
- -Actively collaborate with and assist other members of the .NET team in successfully completing their activities including some level of mentoring and training and at times leading development activities.
- -Undertake system research, solution and technical design activities with high-quality documentation and realistic work estimates as the end-deliverable.
- -Undertake coding activities that comply with the intention of the Technical specification, using judgement and communication skills to alter where appropriate. SQL Server.
What you will bring to the role:
-Excellent Solution Development & Service Delivery skills
-Willingness to go the "extra mile" to achieve the business outcome
-Excellent written and verbal skills are mandatory
-Experience with .Net and SQL Server experience are mandatory.
-Good knowledge of WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) & Web Services development and deployment experience mandatory
-Must have WWF (Windows Workflow Foundation)
-Experience with HTML
-C# hands on experience is ideal
-SSIS and SSRS
-Azure/ Azure DevOps
Please contact Paulina Daskalopoulos for any further detail on this role on 0292851068.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018