.Net Developer-Financial Services- Melbourne CBD- AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN ONLY
This is an exciting, contract opportunity for a .Net Developer who under the guidance of the .Net Team Lead will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- -Work collaboratively with the other IT functions in responding to Business unit requirements that underpin the day to day activities of existing .NET-related applications systems.
- -Participate in identifying process and system improvements for the Application Support team and, more specifically, in the .NET domain.
- -Actively collaborate with and assist other members of the .NET team in successfully completing their activities including some level of mentoring and training and at times leading development activities.
- Undertake feasibility studies of changes to .NET-related applications for proposed business projects/enhancements in order to provide high-level sizing.
- -Undertake system analysis, solution and technical design activities with high-quality documentation and realistic work estimates as the end-deliverables.
- -Ensure that proposed technical design complies with the application architectural principles.
- -Undertake coding activities that comply with the intention of the Technical specification, using judgement and communication skills to alter where appropriate. SQL Server.
- -Undertake manual and automated test activities as per agreed unit test coverage and ensure that adequate evidence can be produced as and when required.
- -Ensure that application deliverables comply with the quality requirements defined by the Quality Assurance area.
- -Demonstrable expert competence level in using development and automated testing tools in the .NET domain.
- -Demonstrable expert level of understanding of the software, hardware, and network components of the production .NET domain.
- -Keep abreast of industry 'best practice methods in Applications Solution development.
What you will bring to the role:
- -Excellent Solution Development & Service Delivery skills
- -Willingness to go the "extra mile" to achieve the business outcome
- -Excellent written and verbal skills are mandatory
- -Experience with .Net and SQL Server experience are mandatory.
- -Good knowledge of WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) & Web Services development and deployment experience mandatory
- -Must have WWF (Windows Workflow Foundation)
- -Experience with WS-Security protocols and using Microsoft Active
- -Experience with Smart Client / Windows Forms development and -Click Once deployment mandatory with WPF experience advantageous
- -Experience in building .NET clients to consume COBOL web services deployed on the Microfocus Enterprise Server advantageous
Find the purpose in your career!
Please contact Paulina Daskalopoulos for any further detail on this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018