Senior .Net Developer - 6 month contract - Perth CBD
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and exceptional .Net Developer. Working in an agile business environment to support a business team, the .Net Developer will be working on a project for a key client of theirs working on a maintenance programming project involving enterprise development applications that have been merged and now need to be altered to perform effectively. You will also be placed on site with their end client for this project.
About the client:
- Leading firm in the technology industry
- Well networked company within Perth
- Employ an agile method of work
- Prime location within Perth CBD
- Have fortnightly social events for their contractors
Role: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Perth CBD
Tenure: 6 month contract
Essential skills and requirements:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with .Net
- Must have worked previously in a maintenance programming role (essentially a maintenance developer role)
- Be able to competently work to requirements and conduct testing where necessary
- Must have a can do attitude, be a self-starter and take initiative within the project
- Advanced PC skills (Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Previous work in a Government agency is preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in this role and meet the essential skills and requirements, please APPLY NOW.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.