Progressive IT are currently seeking a Mid-Senior .Net Developer for our client in the Education Industry. We are on the lookout for a motivated and enthusiastic full-stack developer who is eager to expand their skillset and drive innovation coming up with new and exciting ideas.
The main responsibilities will be maintaining, customising and testing the company's suite of .Net applications, performing code reviews and involvement in strategic improvements to the AWS environment.
You will be responsible for the software design and development for the .Net systems alongside:
- Development efforts on existing integration layers
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Driving .Net standards within the business
- Providing feedback and constructive criticism to improve the design, usability and interaction
- Promote software design standards & instilling best practices in the team
- Participating in the Agile development process
- 5+ years' experience in software development
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or similar
- Experience and knowledge in frontend and backend standards and techniques
- Experience with .Net/TSQL/fil.Net
- Experience with unit and behaviour test frameworks & tools
- Exposure to web services like REST
- Advanced knowledge about software architecture, software design, best practices in Software Engineering and SOLID principles
Apply today to be considered and a consultant from Progressive will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018