About the role
Our client is a niche provider in specialist government budgeting system. This is a great opportunity to join an enthusiastic team looking for a Junior-Mid Level .Net Developer to join their engineering team. This is great Opportunity for someone whom has a strong desire to work with C# .Net, working on a product based Development Company. This is an opportunity for growth as you will work with some of the latest technologies of web application development and deployment including languages, patterns and tools.
- Being Part of the development team, this is a brand new role!
- Working in a Small Boutique environment, whom move smoothly and quickly
- Essential that you understand the Software development process and have a high personal drive and commitment to quality of your product
- Strong knowledge of .Net and C# Development
- Background knowledge of SQL Server and sound knowledge with SSAS and SSRS
- Web development skills such as HTML/JS/CSS would be highly regarded
Benefits for you
- Training Provided
- Support for career progression and growth within the company
- Flexible work patterns once you are established in the company
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018