Progressive IT are currently seeking a .Net Developer to join the Systems Team for a leading cloud software licensing company in the Asia-Pacific region.
You will join a team of motivated, highly skilled and innovative individuals who are responsible for development and implementation of technology and product strategy, supporting business initiatives with technical solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for the effective design and development of application software features to agreed quality, performance and availability standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively participating in solution design workshops and interation planning meetings.
- Identifying technical implementation challenges and proactively seeking for resolutions.
- Working with the team to ensure effective release scope delivery, managing the task priority list and unblocking the blocked tasks.
- Delivering innovation solutions, implementing agreed coding standards.
- Delivering work and solutions adhering to requirements and scope.
- 2nd and 3rd Level Support for current production releases of the products.
- At least 4 years of commercial .NET development.
- Azure development experience (both IaaS and PaaS).
- Solid database design and development experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in distributed source control system (Git).
- RESTful API development experience.
- Experience in application, memory and database profiling.
- Experience in product developing in an Agile environment.
- Ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development and support
- A culture that empowers their people, promotes team work, flexibility and work-life balance.
- An Employee Assistance Program, extra day of leave per year, study and volunteer leave, fully stocked kitchen and regular social events, access to the latest technology, plus the added advantage of working with global award-winning teams.
Apply today to be considered and a consultant from Progressive will be in contact to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018