.Net Developer (SQL Server) - 3month contract - Melbourne CBD
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are currently on the lookout for a .Net Developer with SQL Server experience as well.
Working in an agile business environment to support a business team, you will be working on a project for an end client supporting the applications team working within the .Net domain. The body of work as a whole is to respond to business unit requirements that underpin the day to day activities of existing .Net related applications systems.
The client are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, and someone who can work independently with minimal supervision.
Role: .Net Developer (SQL Server)
Location: Melbourne CBD
Tenure: 3 month contract (view to extend)
Essential skills and requirements:
- Must have experience working with .Net as a developer for more than 3 years
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL server, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Microsoft Workflow WWF (windows workflow foundation) and MS Web MVC, Windows Services
- Current Australian baseline security clearance (or ability to obtain one)
What you will bring to the role:
- Excellent solution delivery and service delivery skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile to achieve the business outcomes
- C# skills are nice to have but not mandatory
- Advanced PC skills (Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Be able to actively collaborate with and assist other members of the .Net team in successfully completing their activities including some level of mentoring and training and at times leading development activities
Benefits to you:
- Competitive daily rate
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies and projects
- Work with a leading consulting firm
- Sit within a supportive team environment
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jodene White on 0416 694 546
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role and be eligible for a baseline security clearance
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.