On behalf of an international player in the financial sector based in Brussels, Progressive is currently looking for a .NET Developer to join a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment.
.NET Developer : The project
In this position as a .NET Developer, you will have the opportunity to be a part of an enjoyable and dynamic work environment, leader in the fintech market.
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- As the person of reference you will need to go beyond software development and handle different activities (e.g creating proof of concepts, planning, reviewing business initiatives, etc.)
- Develop high quality solutions in a very competitive environment with the newest technologies
- Take part in cross-domain virtual teams (platform performance, security, fraud detection, financial reconciliation etc.).
- Propose innovative technical solutions and architecture according to the Agile iterations
- Ensure the operational continuity of their whole platform
.NET Developer: The profile
Here are the requirements needed for this position:
- At least 3-5 years spent in an application development function, having worked on complex business logic applications
- .Net 4+ technologies (C#, WCF, Linq,…)
- T-SQL query language (Knowing how to query big datasets).
- Knowledge of SOA & microservices architecture, SpecFlow, ASP.NET, MVC, AJAX, Automated deployment tools (Octopus)
- Knowledge and practice of Scrum
- Team player and able to drive innovation
- Languages: fluent in English (oral and written) and French or Dutch is a plus.
.NET Developer : The package:
Along with the classic package, you will enjoy a new office environment, an unique personal growth with trainings and internal mobility:
- Salary up to 60K
- Company car + fuel card
- Meal vouchers + DKV, etc.
- Undefined contract
- Location: North of Brussels
Apply now online for the role of a .NET Developer or send your CV to Phi-Long Huynh via h.phi-longhuynh(A)progressiverecruitment.com.
Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Phi-Long Huynh on 02.203.99.00.
Keywords: .NET developer, C#, webAPI, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, SOA, microservices, integration testing, IT.