Are you an enthusiastic interim/freelance/contract .NET Developer and are you looking for a new role as a .NET developer by using the newest technologies?
On behalf of an international player in the financial sector based in Brussels, Progressive is currently looking for a .NET Developer for a minimum 6 months mission.
We're hiring a .NET Developer
How your potential will be optimised
In this minimum 6 months mission as a .NET Developer, you will have the opportunity to be a part of an enjoyable and dynamic work environment.
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Develop high quality solutions in a very competitive environment with the newest technologies
- Translate functional requirement into technical solutions in collaboration with business partners.
- Take part in cross-domain virtual teams (platform performance, security, fraud detection, financial reconciliation etc.).
- Propose innovative technical solutions and architecture according to the Agile iterations
- Ensure the operational continuity of their whole platform
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- At least 5 years spent in an application development function, having worked on complex business logic applications
- .Net 4+ technologies (C#, WCF, Linq,…)
- T-SQL query language (Knowing how to query big datasets).
- Unit testing (VS Test, xUnit), integration testing (SpecFlow, Selenium)
- Knowledge of SOA & microservices architecture
- Knowledge and practice of Scrum
- Team player and able to drive innovation
- Languages: fluent in English (oral and written) and French or Dutch is a plus.
Hands-on expertise in the following technologies is nice to have:
- ASP.NET, MVC
- J-Query library
- Web application security
What you will get for your efforts
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Project length: 6 months minimum
- Location: Brussels
- Project objective: Develop high quality solutions in consisting applications as well as solutions for new service
Apply now online for the role of a .NET Developer or send your CV to Phi-Long Huynh via h.phi-longhuynhATprogressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired rate, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Phi-Long Huynh on 02.203.99.00.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.