Permanent .Net Developer / Retail / Hammersmith / Immediate start
My retail client is currently looking for a .NET developer on a permanent basis to join their development team. The role is to support and develop my current client's core systems implementation in line with business needs. Working collaboratively with the rest of the Multichannel teams to resolve issues and deliver new functionalities.
- Assist the business in its development of the Internal back end >NET ecommerce systems, Angular/reactJs presentation platform and other relevant web applications.
- Influence our digital framework by instilling and promoting best practices, such as coding standards, design patterns, code reviews, documentation, testing and agile methodologies.
- Work as part of the scrum team to translate user stories into functional designs and provide accurate estimates to the product owner.
- Work closely with QA to ensure a solid testing environment is adhered to, including CI, DVCS and release management.
- Providing training to users of any new or existing systems and working with them to ensure they are able to fully utilize the functionality available to them.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Git version control - Working experience using git and Github.
- Experience working on an ecommerce application (or other dynamic/transactional applications).
- OOP - Substantial experience developing in .NET applications using object oriented programming principles.
- ASP.NET - Substantial experience with developing in ASP.NET
- C# - Delivered projects using C#
- Ideally have retail experience with In-depth commercial knowledge of at least one business
- area MMS, WMS, Ecommerce or BI.
- Ideally have experience working with MVC (Model View Controller), Angular and WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
If you would be interested in applying for the role on a permanent basis only, please send an updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales